Sunday, March 17, 2013

Guess Where I'm Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annyeong! I got an email this Monday that said that I was chosen as one of three finalists for the SPI Costa Rica Full Scholarship and that I needed to fill out the official application incase I got chosen, which they said they would choose in 2-3 weeks. Soooo I filled it out, and emailed the admissions officer that I did...and guess what happened 2 hours later!!!!!! I got a phone call from her saying that she decided to give me the scholarship!!!2 weeks in Costa Rica for free!!! Flamingo Beach here I come!! Well I'll be going June 30th-July 14th. I haven't gotten my flight information yet but I've deduced that I'll be on either the 6am or 9am to Houston where we will have our on site orientation. I'll be taking a group flight to the Libera Airport, and from there we are driving to Flamingo beach and having a welcome dinner and meeting our host families! The next morning will be a language placement test, exploring the beach, and then classes, then beach/dinner time! I have a roommate but I won't know who that is until the week before since they accept applications up until 2 weeks before the trip. Anyways it'll be a blast and they have so much planned (which is why it normally costs 3300+ airfare) and lots of activities!

What's up in Juli's life:

Anyways: CIEE South Korea Scholarship opens up in 2-3 weeks ( I have to remind my Vice principal about the letter of recommendation)

-AP Test Payments are coming up soon haha.( I seriously need a job ㅠ.ㅠ)
-Classes, tests, no days off until Patriots Day ㅠ.ㅠ possible snow storm the 19th though ㅋㅋ
-Shopping for my trip will be done in June ^__^ some stuff I'll ask my roommate if she wants to bring ^__^
-AP tests in May... Wahh.. It actually won't be that bad but my Spanish grammar is atrocious.. I need to practice haha. World History essays are pretty fun to do though :-)
-Fundraisers Fundraisers Fundraisers :) <3 Support Oakmont Friends!
-Oakmont Friend's field trip to 5 wits in Foxboro shall be amazing..hopefully it's after May 15th when I'm not stressed with tests..



No comments:

Post a Comment