Monday, June 23, 2014

~🇰🇷🇰🇷 안녕🇰🇷🇰🇷~

안녕~~ ^_^ I leave for orientation tomorrow (yay) at Columbia University NYC (double yay) in a plane ( OMB yay). My flight leaves at 10:30 am and I get to JFK at 11:38 am :) I'm flying delta for all of my flights but maybe there will be an improvement this time around.. Anyways tomorrow I'll have to take a shuttle to Columbia univeristy and then I'll get settled and go to the welcome dinner! I'm so excited to talk with these 44 other people that I've gotten to know over the last 3 months! I'm all packed and ready to go! I'm hoping my bags are within the weight limits and that they're the right size ( I tried to like tripe check it XD). We have an all day orientation Wednesday and then thursday morning we leave. I'm super sad because the Korea v Belgium game is on Thursday but I'll be on the plane to Seoul for all of it :( I'm hoping they win! If not I'll cry ㅠㅠ I'll post more after orientation :D ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment