Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm going to Korea~~~~

EHey Seoulmates! I haven't been updating much because well not much has happened until now.. Standard ap tests, sat 2s, final projects, senior graduation (I'm a sophomore but now I'm technically a Junior :D). Today was the big day of CIEE South Korea notifications and I got in!! My family was totally surprised (why? I don't know o.o) I'll be gone from August 5th to the 18th~ for those of you who don't know I'll be in Flamingo Beach, Costa Rica from June 30th to July 14th~ it's going to be an amazing summer~ my mom said I'll be seeing more in two months than she has seen in her whole life~ I'm really excited to see a lot of things in Korea~ try a lot of food~ the palaces(omggggggggggggg) ~~~ it's going to be a long wait  but I've made it up to this point so these last few months won't kill me~ 

My essay will be following this post~ feel free to email me questions @ jujubeehime@me.com and I'll reply ASAP :) 

Remember~ you'll find your Soul in Seoul ;)

Here are my memes for the day~~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment