Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Flying~

Okay~ so I'm writing this post a little late but I'm in Korea~ I have for 3 days now~ and I feel so at home with all of my group mates and hotel~ so Sunday was when I officially flew out. I had a 1pm flight from JFK to Seoul. I had a Delta flight at 7:10 am from Boston to JFK also. So my delta flight was on time but I wasn't allowed to use the shuttle connecting to the terminal I had to go to so I had to drag my luggage to the AirTran and transfer. I got my boarding pass, went through security, and went to the gate where we had orientation, got a coffee, and then boarded. I wasn't sitting next to anyone I knew so I just watched movies and played games. The food was just normal Korean airline food :) bibimbap, and beef, nothing incredibly good but edible. Because of the time difference we landed at Incheon Airport at 4:00 pm August 5th. We took our bus to the hotel, Vabien II and checked in. My roomie is Emma Philips and she is really nice~! Our room is awesome too~ it's a corner room so it was a little bigger; 2 bathrooms, living room, and bedroom with kitchen, walkin closet and make up tables. The first night we just slept~

No comments:

Post a Comment