Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday~

Please be mindful while reading these posts that Korea is 13 hours ahead of EST so my Wednesday may be your Tuesday~ or my Thursday may be your Wednesday so that's why I'm writing in the past tense. Today we had a Korean language and history class in the morning~ they were really interesting~ for lunch they took us too.... OUTBACK!! Haha~ it's pretty much the same minus some food options. The pumpernickel bread was  really good~ of our meal options I chose the frilled chicken wrap. It was really good but really spicy~~!!! After this we went to a Buddhist temple in the middle of the city (it's modern and it's huge... So many floors~!) we did some activities and then we had lunch in the temple. After this we had free time~ this was the first time we could actually go out! Two of the Korean chaperones of our program took us to Myeongdong which is a huge shopping street! My friend and I went to the Lotte Young Department Store and there was an SM Popup store! Of course I couldn't resist and I bought a SHINee Sherlock Album and a Leeteuk Journal~ we also went to other floors of the department store~ I saw as nice school bag but it was 85,000 won ㅠ.ㅠ if we go again I think I might buy it because it was really nice and it was on sale~ I bought a cheapy backpack and a gift in the Main Street and also some sunglasses. We took the bus back (forgot to mention we took the subway to it) and now I'm going to sleep~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment