Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sunday ( Free Day~)


So in the morning I ate breakfast with my friends and I went to Myeongdong with my friend Nick :) we walked around for a while. We decided to see a movie called Snowpiercer since there wasn't much open in the morning. This was a really funny experience. Umm so Nick is Chinese/Malay and everyone here thinks that he is Korean so the box office guy kept speaking to him in Korean. Then I told him that he wasn't Korean in Korean so then he just talked to me in Korean haha :) here we get to choose our seats beforehand but I just let the office guy choose them. Apparently they are the best seats and cost a dollar more haha. So we got drinks and went to our theatre. The movie had already started and it was dark so we weren't exactly sure where our seats were but I think someone took them so we ended up in a two seater seat called the "Sweet Box.." I don't know if the guy thought we were a couple and that's why he chose that seat for us but whatever. It was really comfortable and we could talk easily because there were dividers on both side of seats. We were legit laughing over the seat for 20 minutes and then laughing about the movie. It was in English with a few Korean phrases but they had subtitles. It was a creepy post ice age movie that was pretty good :) glad i saw it. After we went shopping for about 10 minutes and head back to the hotel. After I got changed and everything I went out with a friend to the art mural town and since he spoke Korean it was so helpful. He could ask for directions and order food easily for us :) oh yeah we ate patbingsu first and then went up the hill to the art mural town.. It was a long walk.. I think with him I walked probably 4 miles.. Haha~ mm the art mural place was so interesting~ a lot of artists were painting on the walls that day and we got some good pictures :-) we walked for a while afterwards and then headed back to my Hotel area for some chicken~ after this I met up with Nick again and we went to Dongdaemun where they were supposed to have Disco Pang Pang and street markets. They had lots of stores but no disco pang pang :( I did buy Some souvenirs and we went to the stream to listen to some live music :) we headed back around 9:00 since our curfew was 10:00 and we stopped at 7-11 for some snacks :) the next day we were off on our 4 day trip~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment