Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Monday~ Icheon and Wonju

Our first stop was at a Folk Village~ it was a recreation of 17th century Joseon time and was really interesting~ Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Dae Jang Geum, and the king and the Clown had scenes filmed here~ it was so weird to think that I was stepping where Micky Yoochun had stepped. Afterwards we had lunch in a traditional Korean restaurant in Icheon and went to paint pottery~ after this we went to King Sejong's tomb and ate dinner in Wonju (roasted duck). Near our hotel was pretty much nothing so we stayed in the lobby until curfew and ordered our B.A.P tickets~ it was a stressful process because my debit card wouldn't work although I told my bank I'd be out of the country.. So I had to use my friend's card and I gave her the won so I'll just go to the bank and withdraw some money when we get back to Seoul. Nothing else happened last night ;-) haha~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment